Friday, January 30, 2009

Pics of the Week

I totally stole this idea from "my fellow blogger/friend whom I've met a few times but really don't know all that well, we're connected in a way through business but I feel like I've known her forever already," Denyse. Of course she had to one up me already because she put up a picture from a mission trip...but here's mine...not quite as spiritual. Thanks for the bright idea Denyse! (You should totally check out her Etsy store too...she's quite talented! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=63959)

These pictures are from January of 2004 when Caleb played a lion in the Early Childhood Program's Circus.


Look at those eyes...couldn't you just eat him up???

1 comment:

Denyse said...

Aw, thanks for the nod! It does seem as if we live in a parallel universe, doesn't it...