Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Step Forward, One Step Back

*Update: Evidently I posted the bird picture below without words... although I had posted words...they evidently disappeared. I was saying how I am also obsessed with birds right now. I'm stamping them on scrapbook pages...I bought a beautiful larger than life bird to hang on my office wall (as soon as my hubby gets to that on his ever-growing 'to do' list, I will post a picture), and I found this little cutey at Target. I left the matching nest there, but am pretty sure that will get taken care of later this week. Maybe it should be one step forward, TWO steps back.

In an effort to hold myself accountable for my 2009 Wishes, I am succeeding in one...making every day special. I've decided we're going to use the new Christmas dishes all year long this year...because I love them, and because they make me happy. I don't think the boys care as long as they're loaded with food.


That being said...in full disclosure, I bought the dishes at, um...Target. Yes, I am still obsessed with that dang store.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE those dishes! SO cute! (And they don't look Christmas-y. You could definitely use them all year.) I can see why they make you happy.

And thanks for the link to Summertime Designs. I LOVE her stuff. And have been very sucked in to her blog and her story. :)

lisamichelle said...

what's with the bird??? lol

Denyse said...

I love the dishes. Adorable...and in a house full of boys, Mama deserves whatever Mama wants.
Yeah, what is with the bird?

G Pierce said...

I just love birds!