Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sweet Design Wednesday

Back for my third installment of Sweet Design Wednesday. I love, love, LOVE this laptop case. I purchased it from here and there are lots of sweet things to peruse in her store. There are many bags in stores for 14-15" computers, but very few for 17"... and those that are there are BORING.

I carried this on my trip to Nashville, and it not only fit my laptop, but the cord, the wireless mouse, and all my important papers with room to spare.


Bye, bye black leather office products. I say "Buy American, Buy Cute!"

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Ooh, Gina! That is SO cute. I love it. My better than my boring black case... :)

Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Darla said...

I want one! Too cute. I need something cute when I take the laptop. Steve has a black guy looking case to carry it in...can't possible stoop that low! :) Might have to this weekend but I will definitely do some research and find me a cute one!

Kristy said...

First - let me say that I found WAY too many bags that I LOVE on this site.

Second - I would like to say how proud I am of you for posting your "Sweet Design Wednesday" three weeks in a row! :)

Denyse said...

I love Janine King! Some day I'm gonna own one :)