Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Should Have Gone With Ants

First: Cody had a project due this week at school where he had to build a model, and then write a paper on the process. He built a replica of the treehouse that he and Caleb helped their daddy build. FYI...if you are a creative person at all, these projects will cost you way more than is probably intended by the teachers.



The only thing missing is the arsenal of guns kept there.


Second: Okay, I'm not saying this guy needs to find a different line of work...but can he really still be employed after this advertising idea?


and Third: I will spare you the picture of my other eye which is now conveniently infected just as the other one was starting to feel better. I have purposefully not posted on here for a few days because I know how easy it is for viruses to spread on these here computers. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I appreciate you not sharing the virus with us.

And I totally know what you mean on the cost of these projects!!