Tuesday, March 31, 2009

When We All Get to Heaven

This was a conversation at the boys table at Beach Club Bible Study today:

Me: Jesus being Savior of your life means more than just getting to go to Heaven when you die...it means putting Him in charge of your life here on earth.

Boy #1: I thought when you get saved you don't die.

Me: Your physical body dies, but your Spirit has eternal life in Heaven.

Boy #2: I wonder if there will be Red Bull in Heaven.

Cody: In my mind I have a picture that all of our spirits look like egg rolls and when that day comes, there will be a bunch of egg rolls rising up to Heaven.

Yeah...it's spiritually deep at the boys table.

2 comments:

Denyse said...

Oh, it sounds deep alright...but I don't know about spiritual...

Adelle said...

Uh...What???? Eggrolls, where do these boys come up with this stuff...they are so cute.