Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Design Wednesday

I know...you didn't think I could make it two weeks in a row on a theme? Ah-hah! I am actually posting this at 12:09 a.m. on Thursday, but I can hit a button to "fake" the date, so it's still Wednesday!

This beauty was made by one of my bff's Kristy. I picked out the materials from my fav Hobby Lobby...and Kristy sewed it up for me. It is a rag quilt...and this picture doesn't do it justice...it's so beautiful and soft. The more you wash it, the softer and prettier it becomes. I know you want one of your own to cuddle up with on the couch.


Frankly, I overdid the pink in it because this house is drastically short on pink.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Your house is drastically short on pink! And thanks for the shout out. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love it, it is so pretty and down home.

lisamichelle said...

Love, love, love it!! And yes I would love one! Hello...mother's day!!! oh wait your not my mother..lol
Just ask K to make me one cause she loves me!!! And pink is coo with me!

Darla said...

I feel your pain w/the pink friend! When I made my rag quilt I picked out all pastels (pink, green, purple, yellow...). It's so unfair being out numbered in your own house! :)

Kristy said...

Risa - pick out your fabric - I can do it for you. Tam is going to get fabric and have me do one too. Send the fabric home with Gina in May. :)