Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Art & Design Wednesday

On Wednesdays (or at least today because sometimes I can't keep up with things on a weekly basis), I'm going to post pictures of things that make me smile...things I love...things that have good design and beauty. 'Why,' you ask? Just because. I love good design and art.

I commissioned this little jewel from Denyse, and I love it! You should check her blog, Quirky Bee Designs to see her other creations. Now I am able to wear my babies close to my heart every day.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

I ordered mine too! I can't wait to get it! :) (Of course mine will have my kids names on it - not yours.) :)

G Pierce said...

I don't know why you wouldn't want to wear my kids names on your necklace...what...are they not good enough for you???
lol...:)

Denyse said...

I'm so flattered. Thanks for the nod and special thanks for not mentioning how long it took me to get it done :)