Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quotes of the Week...Already

Yeah, I got some doozies on Sunday and Monday, so here goes.

On Sunday, our entire Sparks family was eating lunch before the Newmans headed back to MS. We were discussing how it was so neat that we've all connected with some old friends on Facebook and talking about sometimes you get a friend suggestion vs. a friend request...basically the whole "friend" thing.

Then my dad says, "I just deny any more friend requests I get. How in the world am I gonna keep up with 85 people? I can barely keep up with myself."


Yesterday Caleb got to go to Bass Hall on a field trip with his grade. They went to see "Jason and the Argonauts." When I picked them up from school, I was excited to ask Caleb about it and if he had fun. Here's the play by play:

Me: Caleb, did you have fun at Bass Hall today?

Caleb: Not really. It was kind of boring.

Me: Boring? How come...did you not like the play?

Cody: Those plays are always boring. I didn't like it when I went either.

Me: Well someday you're probably going to date someone who likes to go to plays and it's good that you're learning how to act in a place like that.

Caleb: "I would never date anyone like that."

I have a feeling if she doesn't ride a bike, or a skateboard, or like to climb trees, she's out.

No comments: