Thursday, December 25, 2008

Celebrate the Day


Over our pre-Christmas trip to Mississippi, I purchased the Relient K Christmas CD at the urging of my niece, Ashley. There is a song on there that I've been thinking about non-stop since I first heard it. Some of the words are:

"...the first time that you opened your eyes
Did you realize that you would be my Savior?
And the first breath that left your lips
Did you know that it would change this world forever?

...This baby would one day save me.
And I celebrate the day that you were born to die
So I could one day pray for you to save my life."


Today I celebrate those precious eyes, and first breath that opened the way for my salvation. I pray your family will celebrate this day...and the baby that changed this world forever.

No comments: