Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Spirit


For the past 3 years, this has officially been what has gotten me into the Christmas spirit...seeing MercyMe in concert. Tonight we were able to take my mom and dad with us. My mom asked me a couple of days ago if she needed to take her ear plugs. Um, yeah...I hope so!

I don't talk about my job much on this blog because frankly there's no way to make accounting even remotely sound fun...but I do love these guys...and their ministry...and their creativity. Alot of people have negative things to say about their bosses, but I can honestly say these guys are some of the nicest and most generous people I have ever known. I've been with them long enough to know that what you hear in their music is what their lives are...on and off stage...business and non-business. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be associated with them and get to work with them...and I am also grateful for free concert tickets!




And no, I cannot get free CD's or concert tickets for your entire family, or arrange for them to sing at your 10 year old's backyard birthday party.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Are you sure Bart and the boys wouldn't want to sing in my backyard? Really? You're sure?

lisamichelle said...

Not till they sing in mine first!haha Sounds like ya'll had a blast! And they do put on a GREAT concert!
Love ya!