Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hodge Podge


This is Abby being nosey about my camera...the one she'll run away from every time I try to catch her drinking out of the toilet.

Steve got a SWAT call out today. These are the times that being a police officer's wife makes me nervous...when he flips on his lights and siren, knowing that he is about to be going 80+ mph in rush hour traffic trying to get to a hostage situation. The boys love it when it happens though.


It turned COLD today...REALLY COLD. It was sleeting a little, and I heard rumors that a little snow even fell. Tonight when we came home, I was the last one to get out of the car and the boys thought it would be sooo funny to lock me out of the house in the cold garage...


They're not going to think it's so funny in the morning when I wake them up the way my dad used to wake us up...by flicking us on the face with ice cold water. I'll make sure I have my camera ready then too.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Yeah - you were locked out, but look how happy their little faces are! :)

lisamichelle said...

forget that...what is that thing that is hanging down in the picture....it looks like a dead turkey!!! lol
and yes the boys look mighty happy!

G Pierce said...

I thought it looked like a turkey too! It is actually a plastic bag filled with other plastic bags that need to go under the sink...attractive I know.