Thursday, July 24, 2008

Man, I Feel Like a Woman


What is it with us lately? We've actually cooked several times in the last few weeks...and as most of you know, we don't do that as often as we should...what with the whole preparation thing and all...I'm just not that into it. But a weird thing happened as I was preparing dinner last night...I actually had feelings that I was being a better mother and wife and started feeling like a REAL woman.

And then this morning after I got up, I actually thought to myself..."I should make my bed today. It always makes me happy when I walk into the room and see the bed made."

And then I'm like..."who are you and what have you done with Gina?"

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Seriously - what have you done with Gina?

PS - it's nice in cool in my house now! :)

G Pierce said...

I'm happy you're cool...in so many ways.