Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Design Wednesday

I knew you were holding your breath waiting for this week's installment of Sweet Design, so here it is. You're welcome.

Every year in May, one of my biggest headaches pleasures is finding end of year teacher gifts. Between the two of my children, there are 9 teachers to buy for, not including our principal, music, art, gym, etc. And after this year, the nurse really deserved something special from my family.

Some years I have tried to make teacher gifts...but this year I decided to go easy...and cute! I bought these keylettes from an Etsy store called SewMuchDetail, and they are so adorable...and very sturdy. I wrapped them together with MercyMe's 10 CD (I get a really good deal on those too :) to make a really useful and meaningful thank you gift.





They came wrapped in cellophane with a cute little coordinating tulle bow and her business card on each. She does great work and her designs are...well, sweet.

No comments: