Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am Still Alive

Well hello internet...my long lost bloggy friend. I have missed you...have you missed me? Saying that the last month or so (has it been that long?) has been a little busy is about the biggest understatement of the year...so my updating has been on the back burner...and I'm not quite ready to post at length. But I'll be back...soon. In a few days, I am going away (but not far) for a little trip by myself (a gift my hubby and punks gave me for Mother's Day) to rest, read, write, think, rest, etc. I can imagine that there will be some catching up on my blog during that time...since I am dying to get some things "on the books."

I'll see you in a few...after I check into my hotel and sleep for days hours.

1 comment:

lisamichelle said...

I must say I have missed your blogs! But I miss YOU more!! Can't wait to see ya in September!

Love you!