Friday, July 24, 2009

Quotes of the Day

We had quite a bit of time in the car today, and that usually leads to some weird interesting conversations among the boys. I give you...Quotes of the Day.

Caleb had his bare feet upon the console between the front seats and Cody made the statement "Caleb, your feet are really soft."
Caleb: Thank you.
Cody: That's not good.
Me: Yes, it is.
Cody: I don't want my feet to be soft. I want them to be rough so one day when I'm trapped in the Amazon they will protect me.

Huh?


Cody: I can just sit down and write without thinking what I'm going to write next. It just comes to me.
Caleb: That's not good.
Cody: That's good, right mom?
Me: Depends on what comes out.
Cody: Magic.

Did I happen to tell you that Cody's end of year writing project was entitled "The Three Magical Unicorns" and told the story of how three magical unicorns carried donuts on their horns? Yeah, I thought so.

No comments: