Friday, May 8, 2009

Pics of the Week

With Mother's Day coming up, I chose to post some of my favorite pics of when the boys were little. Being a mother has been one of the best experiences of my life...

We were constantly going into Caleb's room in the morning and finding Cody in bed with him. As you can tell, Caleb wasn't always thrilled with that.



What is it with that finger thing?


Yes, we used to have a white couch...A WHITE COUCH! I purchased it pre-marriage, pre-kids. Not a good idea.

Caleb in mommy's lipstick. Had to really fight back the laughter while I got on to him for that.



Cody always loved writing in his Bible...with crayon.



This was a common picture. Cody was always grabbing Caleb's hand and kissing it...real hard...like with his teeth clinched...until Caleb would cry.


During one of my numerous photo sessions...and Cody ALWAYS ended up crying at the end. He could not handle being still that long. Caleb was so obedient...but he was 6 months old.

I love my boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were some precious moments to be sure.........I do miss those times. But then they grow up....like they're supposed to...but those pics sure do bring back some sweet, fun, silly, laughter..to be sure!!!! Thanks for putting them on here.

Love, MOM