Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Making of a Horror Flick

My phone had to be replaced today, and as I was hot-syncing my old phone to my computer so that I wouldn't lose anything on it, I noticed there were some videos that had been taken on my phone. I knew Cody had "borrowed" my phone at the baseball fields a few weeks ago, but I had never seen his handiwork until today. Oh my...there were three videos made, and I'll share one with you here. If you can actually understand any of it...and you know anything about Cody, you will totally appreciate the humor in this. All I can say is...my kids watch WAY TOO MUCH Survivor Man, and think way too much about dying. Okay, they get that part from me.


Evidently, he's going to marry a woman named Janet, and have a kid named Billy...and hopefully he will be rescued...from the baseball fields.

4 comments:

Darla said...

That is hilarious! :)

Kristy said...

WAY TOO MUCH TV! :)

lisamichelle said...

I love it! I just hope they didn't eat poison ivy!!! that would be hilarious!!!

Momma Jerri said...

Way too much time with your phone, I think....as well as too much time with Survivor Man!!! Pretty cool, tho, that they carried it on that long!

Mom