Sunday, February 8, 2009

There Might Be Something To This

Caleb has been coming home from school the past few weeks telling us about the movie he is writing with a friend from school. I know it has something to do with Bunny Foo-Foo and Sprinkles Land (which I think is totally adorable), but when he starts in with all the aliens and different kinds of gun they use in Sprinkles land...frankly, I lose interest and do what all mothers do during times like these...nod, pretend I'm listening, while all the time thinking about what could possibly possess all those girls to go on The Bachelor?

Anyway, he's totally serious about this movie...and I think he might even have a promising career after seeing this in his room...


All I know is any land called Sprinkles is a place I want to be.

No comments: