Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm a Little Bit Rock 'n Roll

I grew up with the Osmonds...watching mostly Donny & Marie. I even had a dream where I married Donny and he wore purple socks. I wish I could say then I got up and played with my Barbies...but I was twenty-something when I had that dream.

So imagine my delight this morning when on the way to school the boys were discussing the phonetic alphabet. This is the alphabet cops use when reading off letters so that there is no question about what letter they are saying. Believe me, in this family we are required to learn the phonetic alphabet...just in case we're ever in an emergency where I have to yell to Steve..."call my MARY OSCAR MARY!"

The boys are still learning what all the letters are and when Caleb said the "T" was Tyrannosaurus, I knew he was in trouble. But when Cody said the "O" was Osmond, I knew that boy is gonna do just fine.

1 comment:

lisamichelle said...

Hey what can we say he has great genes!!!! Way to go Cody!