Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why I Do What I Do

I’m leaving tomorrow morning for three glorious days of SCRAPBOOKING at the Covered Bridge Inn. Those of you who do not scrapbook are thinking to yourselves…”how in the world do you sit for 3 days at a 5’ table surrounded by pictures, papers, pictures, glue, pictures, embellishments, candy, pictures and enjoy that?” Those of you who do scrapbook, you totally understand.

There are reasons why I scrapbook, and blog, and journal…and here’s a few:

Because they’ll never be 2 again.
Because I’ve only got about 8 summers left before they leave home.
Because it fills my heart with warm fuzzies.
Because it shows me again how blessed I am.
Because I don’t want to have regrets.
Because I want them to know how much I love them.
Because I’m leaving a legacy in more ways than one.
Because he came along and stole my heart.
Because life is crazy…and good.

And because I never want to forget this…

You understand now right?

No comments: