Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fall Ball

I was going through some pictures today getting ready for my SCRAPBOOK RETREAT THIS WEEKEND!!!!! (can you read how excited I am?) and realized I had never blogged about Caleb's fall ball baseball finale. Cody decided not to play any sport this fall, but Caleb wanted to play baseball with his bud, Connor. He had a great time and learned alot about how much things cost in the snack hut at Dunlop, how many sunflower seeds you can put in your mouth at the same time, and how long it takes to find your baseball cap if you don't put your name in it. Oh yeah, and how you can miss your turn to bat if you have to leave to poop.



And I so know he's going to hate me one day for this one...but he deserves it because this is how dressed he was 20 minutes after I told him to get his uniform on one Saturday...yes, undies and a belt.


1 comment:

Darla said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY! I HAVE BEEN READY TO SCRAP FOREVER!!!!! It's going to be a fun time!