Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Personal Note

Really...all my posts are personal notes because it comes from me...but this one is just an "update" to my post yesterday. I was telling you in my post about how when I dropped the boys off at school yesterday morning and told them I loved them, and I received silence from them. Last night (actually this morning about 12:30 am) when I was having my quiet time (I know, I know...I should be asleep...but I'm not and it's quiet...and it works for me), God brought that to my mind again...but in the way I wish He hadn't. He showed me a picture of that very thing, but He was the parent, and I was the child. He was saying, "Have a great day...you know I created it for you. I love you." And I just ignored Him, kept talking to someone else and going on about my business, and slammed the door. Silence.

That stung. But I got the message.

No comments: