Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mighty Hamster

You remember a few months ago all the brew-ha-ha (sp?) about our drinking water and the fact that filtration does not totally remove all traces of drugs that are flushed into the system...thereby entering our bodies when we drink the water...a totally gross thought if you ask me. I know that supposedly this affects our children...but I am here to inform you the danger is much greater than originally thought. Oh yes, my friends...even our pets are getting drugs into their system...and in a body the size of a hamster...well you can just imagine, but if you can't...


That's right...obviously Larry Boy has become a hamster with super-hamster strength. Do you notice the problem in this picture? Yes, that's right...the door is open...which means the hamster opened the door himself and is on the loose. And from the following pictures, he has been for quite a while.



You might want to know that the distance between the open bag of food and the corner with the stash of food is approximately 12 feet apart, in a closet behind the dog cage. Oh yes, he was working hard and planning on staying a while. And yet, I, as the mother, am proud because he obviously gets his spirit of overachievement from me. That brings a tear to my eye. He must be a middle child.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

FOCUS Sista! THE RAT IS LOOSE IN THE HOUSE!!!!

Who cares about overachievement!?! IT'S LOOSE!

Darla said...

But have you found him? I couldn't sleep knowing that thing could walk across me at night! Its a rodent!

G Pierce said...

LOL! Sorry to worry you girls... and you know I would NOT go to sleep without his capture!