Friday, March 14, 2008

Thoughts About Judi

One of my dear, sweet friends from church, Judi, passed away this morning from colon cancer. She was only 42, and only discovered that she had this dreadful disease roughly 3 months ago. Being at the hospital this week...seeing her, her husband, her son and her family brings up alot of thoughts we normally don't have during the course of an average week. Here is what I think Judi would say to me today...tell your kids you love them, tell your husband you love him, tell your friends you love them. Don't sweat the small stuff...go on vacations...smile...laugh...tell others about Jesus. Thank you Judi for your sweet friendship and for lessons learned. I will miss you.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a close friend of mine unexpectedly in January as well. I will be praying for you and your friend's family in this tough time.