Monday, April 7, 2008

New Music Monday



I'm jealous. I'm jealous of people who can write songs...words that inspire, move you...just hit you in the heart. I got Natalie Grant's new CD over the weekend, and omg...I love the song "Back at My Heart." Listen to these lyrics...

"Strong on the outside, but coming apart at the seams, that's me
Tragically always together, but bruised underneath, that's me
I stand just to stumble, tripping on my pride
Why do I always try to hide?

Meanwhile back at my heart
I'm desperate for all that You are
Undo me, take me apart
Meanwhile back at my soul
Mend me, Lord, please make me whole
You know just where to start
Back at my heart, back at my heart."

Sheesh...why can't I do that? Go get this CD...or download it...there's so many great songs on it!


No comments: